68 acres in Grundy County, TN. This property is located northwest of Tracy City off of Hwy 56.
- 100% timber
- This property is paved all the way to the edge then turns into a gravel driveway. Dirt roads throughout the property and is mostly fenced. (Tucker Ditch Road)
- 2 cabins that the landowner is willing to let the winning bidders use during the hunting seasons.
- Creeks run throughout and might have some small fish.
- Landowner will reserve the rights to come out to the property and stay a few weeks out of the year. They will schedule these times with the lessee and around the hunting seasons. The cabins do not have water or electricity.
- Landowner is willing to allow the hunter's to build blinds on the property where they feel needed. Please send map for approval to your HLN Rep.
- Landowner asks that you do not litter while hunting the property. Please take out what you bring in.
- ATV's can be used for hunting purposes only. Landowner asks that you be very careful to avoid damaging tree roots while driving on the property. Please stay on trails that run throughout the property.
- They want no trees cut down or damaged. No nails in trees; stewardship for land, wildlife & landowners of paramount importance. Respect to the property is a must!
- Food plots approved with landowner approval.
- If you decide that you want to bring a camper, camping is approved. No hookups!
- $2 Million Hunting Liability Insurance Included
30 acres of meadow sloping away from the road to the west, reminder is woods and brush. Great amount of food water and cover. Great amount of food water and cover. property is posted well.
property to the NW is also leased through the Hunting lease network.
Only 35 miles from Albany and 7 miles to the state line. 59 acres mostly all woodland, seasonal stream, one area of brush near an active farm on SE property line. Deer and good turkey population in the area you may even see a bear.. limit to 3 experienced sportsman. Pond is available for fishing if you would like to take a child catch and release only.RV or camper during the hunting season is permitted. local motels near by.
Big buck hang out in the Swamp. when checking out this property seen good buck sign as well as doe running around, you can access this property from a few locations to mange your hunt. Ravine on the the north end of property is a paradise...
1035 acres in Brule County, SD. Located 25 minutes north of Kimball, SD.
This farm is available for the rest of the 2018/19 season. Lease will run from Nov.1, 2018 - Feb.28, 2019.
The property has a mix of corn, beans & wheat with 290 acres of pasture. Smith Creek also runs through this property and includes a couple ponds if you want to waterfowl hunt.
All legal game!
$2 Million Hunting Liability Insurance Included!
Great Langlade County location. This 40 was lightly hunted last year. Some really thick cover and some bottom ground make this a great place for bucks to hang out. Plenty of stand locations. Property is surrounded by heavy woods. Plenty of open spots for shooting. Owner does not hunt and this is a deer and Spring 2019 turkey lease. Saw plenty of turkey hens with their young. Property is also not far from Antigo which hosts all the amenities.
Easy location to access 74 acres all wooded track with lots of deer sign ... when walking property bumped quite a few deer...
neighboring property's have soy beans and corn that deer have travel patterns. Great locations to set up stands..
With property just outside buffalo great opportunity get out a hunt with a short drive. Old and new growth trees and old field and brush, very small stream runs through property. farm field back property line corn is planted... bedding area in middle of property, seen great stand placement locations . discuss food plot location with landowner...no small game hunting..
A 45 acre Honey hole...