Bringing Landowners and Sportsmen Together
Edit Your Profile
Sign Up for FREE Membership
State DNR Websites
About Our Services
Submit Your Property
Land for Lease
Search by State
How the Bidding Process Works
Land for Sale
John Zito Jr
Land for Lease
Wabasha County, MN
Max # of Hunters:
Lease Period Date:
12 month lease
Current Lease on this property ends
252 acres in Wabasha County, MN. Deer and turkey lease just minutes west of Lake City, MN!
Submit your bid today and get a head start on the 2015 season.
* Wabasha County is one of the top producing counties for big bucks.
* property breakdown - 138 acres of corn, 104 acres of timbered area & 10 acres of forage
* plenty of timbered area for multiple stand locations
* other animals available to hunt noted by the farm manager - pheasant & geese
* Whitetail tags for non-residents in Minnesota are over the counter and fairly reasonably priced. Turkey tags are by lottery.
* The landowner asks that sportsmen respect their crops and only trim branches for shooting lanes, no marketable timber to be cut. Absolutely, no screw in tree steps or nailing of signs in any trees on the property.
* Landowners will agree to have a hunting shack on the property under the following conditions: 1) Operator must agree and it must not interfere with his operations 2) Limited to 3 weeks. Not a semi permanent structure and 3) shack is covered under Hunter's insurance and we have no risk (theft, vandalism, fire, etc)
* Vehicles and ATV's must stay off fields, no damage to crops; also ATV use is restricted to hunting activities only. Access will be determined by the farm tenant.
* food plots were approved by landowner, please see map
* $2 million hunting liability insurance included with lease price.
* No commercial use allowed.
* No cattle
All Legal Game
Food Plots May Be Possible with Landowner and HLN Approval
ATV's for Hunting Purposes Only
$2 Million Hunting Liability Insurance Included
No Commercial Use Allowed
Go to Top
Contact the HLN Office
Contact a Representative
Credit Cards Accepted:
The Hunting Lease Network connects landowners and sportsmen from all across the country providing an internet-based service for landowners and hunters to find quality hunting leases.
How to Bid on a Lease
State DNR License Info
Become a Franchisee
Copyright © 2021 National Hunting Lease Network. Licensed broker Farmers National Company DBA Hunting Lease Network. For more information please contact
Farmers National Company
Website created by Web Solutions Omaha