Bringing Landowners and Sportsmen Together
Edit Your Profile
Sign Up for FREE Membership
State DNR Websites
About Our Services
Submit Your Property
Land for Lease
Search by State
How the Bidding Process Works
Land for Sale
John Zito Jr
Land for Lease
Tucker County, WV
Max # of Hunters:
Lease Period Date:
Nov 10, 2021 to May 1, 2022
Current Lease on this property ends
103 acres in Tucker County, WV. Located just outside of Laneville and south of the Canaan Valley State Park and Ski Area. This lease ends on June 1, 2021.
* Property consists of 103 acres of timber with small cleared where the owner’s home is located.
* Deer hunting allowed within season. No Bear Hunting allowed and Turkey Hunting is negotiable.
* Owners habitat management plan includes removal of excess deer, doe hunting is highly encouraged and required for a successful lease.
* Deer can be field dressed; all other parts of the carcass shall be removed by the hunter.
* No Trapping rights.
* Parking available near the owner’s home and along the driveway at the switchbacks.
* Property boundaries are not clearly marked. The southern boundary is Laneville Road.
* The owner lives on the property and has several dogs. Prior hunt schedule coordination is required to avoid conflicts.
* Climbing and Ladder stands / portable ground blinds are allowed and shall be marked with the owner’s name and phone number. All stands and blinds shall be removed at the completion of the season.
* Landowner reserves the right to do some cutting of trees on the skid trails that provide easy access to the interior of the property.
* ATV use is negotiable for limited use, hanging stands, removing harvested deer, and there are several open trails.
* Dry Camping is negotiable.
* No cattle.
* All West Virginia hunting laws must be followed while hunting the property. Hunters are advised to check WVDNR regulation regarding transport of deer harvest.
* $2 million hunting liability insurance also included in lease price.
* No Outfitters & Guides allowed.
* Respect to property and the owner is a must and the key to long term access.
* No HLN Posted Signs are to be posted on the land.
Whitetail Deer Hunting Allowed
Turkey Hunting Allowed
ATV's for Hunting Purposes Only
$2 Million Hunting Liability Insurance Included
No Commercial Use Allowed
Go to Top
Contact the HLN Office
Contact a Representative
Credit Cards Accepted:
The Hunting Lease Network connects landowners and sportsmen from all across the country providing an internet-based service for landowners and hunters to find quality hunting leases.
How to Bid on a Lease
State DNR License Info
Become a Franchisee
Copyright © 2021 National Hunting Lease Network. Licensed broker Farmers National Company DBA Hunting Lease Network. For more information please contact
Farmers National Company
Website created by Web Solutions Omaha