Bringing Landowners and Sportsmen Together
Edit Your Profile
Sign Up for FREE Membership
State DNR Websites
About Our Services
Submit Your Property
Land for Lease
Search by State
How the Bidding Process Works
Land for Sale
John Zito Jr
Land for Lease
Marion County, WV
Max # of Hunters:
Lease Period Date:
Current Lease on this property ends
103 acres in Marion County, WV. Located outside of Wallace, WV.
* Property consists of 103 acres of timber with small cleared area along the stream. Property was logged about 4 years ago and there is good forest regeneration and access via the old skid trails.
* All legal game property – allowed within season. Photo of buck taken from the property.
* No Trapping rights.
* Parking available in two (2) areas. One is on Quaker Fork Road with an area for dry camping. The second is across from the Harrison County Coal Company, 7 North Portal Entry on Big Elk Road at the county line where the name changes from Quaker Fork Road to Big Elk Road.
* Property boundaries are not clearly marked but generally following the ridge line.
* There are no dwellings on the property.
* No Food Plots.
* Climbing and Ladder stands / portable ground blinds are allowed and shall be marked with the owner’s name and phone number. All stands and blinds shall be removed at the completion of the season.
* ATV use is negotiable for hunting purposes only to drop off stands and recovery of game. There are currently open skid trails that can be used.
* Dry Camping is allowed at the one parking area, see photo of black truck.
* No cattle.
* All West Virginia hunting laws must be followed while hunting the property. Hunters are advised to check WVDNR regulation regarding transport of deer harvest.
* $2 million hunting liability insurance also included in lease price.
* No Outfitters & Guides allowed.
* Respect to property and the owner is a must and the key to long term access.
* No or very limited cell phone coverage.
* Best access is from Wallace on Route 20 to Big Elk Road. Use Harrison County Coal Company, 7 North Portal Entry point as GPS location.
All Legal Game
Whitetail Deer Hunting Allowed
Turkey Hunting Allowed
ATV's for Hunting Purposes Only
$2 Million Hunting Liability Insurance Included
No Commercial Use Allowed
Go to Top
Contact the HLN Office
Contact a Representative
Credit Cards Accepted:
The Hunting Lease Network connects landowners and sportsmen from all across the country providing an internet-based service for landowners and hunters to find quality hunting leases.
How to Bid on a Lease
State DNR License Info
Become a Franchisee
Copyright © 2020 National Hunting Lease Network. Licensed broker Farmers National Company DBA Hunting Lease Network. For more information please contact
Farmers National Company
Website created by Web Solutions Omaha