Bringing Landowners & Sportsmen Together
Edit Your Profile
Pay for Your Hunting Lease
Sign Up for FREE Membership
State DNR Websites
About Our Services
Submit Your Property
Land for Lease
Search by State
How the Bidding Process Works
Land for Sale
John Zito Jr
Land for Lease
Pleasants County, WV
St Marys, WV
Max # of Hunters:
Lease Period Date:
April 1, 2023 to April 1, 2024
Current Lease on this property ends
206 acres in Pleasants County, WV. Located in the Calcutta, Washington District area.
* This is a one year lease ending on April 1, 2024.
* Property consists of 195 acres of timber and the rest in forage/utility ROW
* All legal game property
* No Trapping
* Parking in designated area at 39°21'13.2"N 81°12'20.3"W - see photo of truck
* Property boundaries are in the process of being surveyed and will be marked in the future in purple paint
* Consider all dwellings in the area as occupied per WVDNR regulation
* Clean up all hunting items, remove all trash, brass, arrows, etc.
* Climbing and Ladder stands / portable ground blinds are allowed and shall be marked with the owner’s name and phone number. All stands and blinds shall be removed at the completion of the season
Landowner reserves the right to do some cutting of trees/timber stand improvements in 2022-2023 but will try to avoid doing this work during the deer season.
ATV's can NOT be used.
Camping will be available for a temporary basis at the coordinates above.
No cattle to worry about.
All West Virginia hunting laws must be followed while hunting the property.
$2 million hunting liability insurance also included in lease price. Outfitters & Guides must provide additional insurance.
All Legal Game
Whitetail Deer Hunting Allowed
Food Plots May Be Possible with Landowner and HLN Approval
ATV's for Hunting Purposes Only
$2 Million Hunting Liability Insurance Included
No Commercial Use Allowed
Commercial / Outfitter Hunting Allowed
Go to Top
Contact the HLN Office
Contact a Representative
How to Bid on a Lease
State DNR License Info
Credit Cards Accepted:
The Hunting Lease Network connects landowners and sportsmen from all across the country providing an internet-based service for landowners and hunters to find quality hunting leases.
Become a Franchisee
Copyright © 2024 National Hunting Lease Network. Licensed broker Farmers National Company DBA Hunting Lease Network. For more information please contact
Farmers National Company
Website created by Web Solutions Omaha